I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why did I get banded?

That is the question that I have been asking myself for the past few weeks.  I have not done jack as far as what I am supposed to be doing.  I am exactly where I was in January.  It is now August 1.  What the #$!! am I doing?  Obviously not much.  It's not like I'm just eating everything in sight but I am eating all the wrong things.  I have done nothing but eat slider foods for months.  Why?  It is so much easier, I don't cook, I'm lazy, all of the above.  Now, what am I going to do to stop this self destructive phase that I constantly find myself in?  What kind of life altering changes am I willing to make?  What am I going to do to change my life?  I do not have a clue.  I am so disorganized in my personal life that it is unbelievable, my professional life is organized that you would not recognize that they belong to the same person!  How do I change?  How do I get organized in my personal life, home and eating habits?  I think I need an assistant.  Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. I always joke that if my mind goes, I'm going to be in serious trouble because everything seems so disorganized (my desks, my drawers, my files, etc.), but I KNOW where everything is.

    I'm sorry that you're struggling. I think many of us got to a place where it was no longer easy and where we felt comfortable with our appearance and then QUIT. I wish I had some great answer for getting back on track. I suspect you KNOW what to do. It is just making the changes that can be hard. Keep blogging as you work through it. Your observations help us all!

    ReplyDelete