I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pondering Produce...

I love me some strawberries!  Oh, ladies I just had the most wonderful salad. It was a spinach salad with blueberries, almonds, carrots, black grapes and of course strawberries.  I love fresh produce, I just wish I knew more things to do with it.  If I can't chop it up and throw it in a salad then I am lost.  I don't fry very well,which is good I suppose but what am I suppose to do veggies?  Any ideas? Did I mention I can't cook?  It's not that I don't want to cook, I just don't do it very well.  Hope everyone is having a great day! 

Have a Great day!
Janet

2 comments:

  1. what about spaghetti squash? easy...pretty yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like asparagus, I snip off the hard ends, lay them on a baking sheet and drizzle them with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for about 20 minutes at 375F. You can use almost any veges (beans, broccoli, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, etc) and they are so good. Softens them so you don't have to chew so much.

    ReplyDelete