I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Clock Is Ticking!!

Well, folks the clock has started.  I have completed all the steps for my insurance company.  I still have to meet with the surgeon and do my 4 week pre-op diet.  I meet with the dietition Thursday to go over what my post-op diet will look like.  I am so excited.  I do have one minor snag.  The weight loss center has not received any of my documentation from my PCP.  It has been almost 3 weeks!  I have called and even went to the office.  I spoke with the "paperwork lady" as I call her and this Friday I will go to the office.  I will get my letter of medical clearance, my 7 month medically supervised diet and my weights for the last 3 years or I  will have to go ghetto on somebody and at this point I don't care who it is.  I hate to cause a scene but I am ready to get the ball rolling!  This is all I need besides my support group meeting and that is next week!  Paperwork!  AGGGGHHHH!!!! Ok, Wish me luck on Friday. I have never really gone ghetto so this will be a first.

Have a Great day! Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment