I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am doing my best to drink my water, some days are better than others.  I do notice more weight loss on the weeks that I am consistent so I will persevere.  Anybody have any suggestions on getting it all down?  I go to the doctor on Thursday for a fill, praise the Lord!  I have been needing a fill for about 2 weeks but this was the first available.  Hmm...I wonder if I can go ahead and schedule my next fill while I am there on Thursday or if I will have to wait?   Not much is going on, just drinking my water and trying to hold out til Thursday.  I will try to update then.  Hope everyone is having a fabo day!

2 comments:

  1. I have to flavor my water. Crystal light or just lemon slices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have flavor too. I do the Crystal light, but another thing I have heard people doing is adding just a little bit of juice to their water. If you can't (or don't want to) do the fake sugars this could be a good alternative.

    Another thing I have seen people do is get a refillable container that has a counter in it. You turn the dial each time you fill it so you can see how many glasses you have gotten in. I got mine at Target. A poor man's version of this is to put rubber bands around the cup and take one off after each fill up or to use one disposable water bottle each day and mark it with a pen after each fill up.

    I hope these ideas help.

    ReplyDelete