I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yes, folks I am still alive.  I have decided that I am not a very good blogger.  I am reading your blogs everyday but to post something meaningful, encouraging on my own blog seems like such a daunting task.  I don't feel that I have an interesting enough life to post everyday.  You guys really don't want to hear about my sad, lonely life.  I am however making decent strides on the weight loss front.  I am down 38 pounds.  I go for a fill on Thursday and I can really see a difference in my clothes.  I have some that I need to pass along.  I will try to get some pics of them and post them so I can send them to a new foster home. Who knows when I will be motivated to do all that though.  I guess that's my problem lately. I've been in a funk.  I can't seem to get motivated to do anything.  I'll just go ahead and put this out there, I have suffered from depression for the past 10 years.  Right now I don't feel depressed I just don't feel like doing anything, with anybody.  Maybe I am depressed, who knows?  I haven't been too good about taking my meds lately so I will get back on the medication bandwagon and if something doesn't change then I guess I'll need to talk with my dr. Blech.  Well, that's it for now.  Hope everyone is doing well. 
Abrazos y Besos!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to tell you what so many have told me - ultimately your blog is documenting your journey. It's not to entertain other people. Sure, there are superstars who can tell about their journey in a very humorous and entertaining way, but most of us just do the best we can do. However, sometimes the smallest nugget you think isn't important will help someone else out. I'm feeling unmotivated myself. I keep blaming lack of restriction for my poor eating and lack of exercise, which is ridiculous. As you already know, not wanting to do anything is a sign of depression so if it doesn't lift, hopefully you will see your doc. Congrats on your 38 lbs. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are feeling overwelmed. If the blog is contributing to your stress, you have my permission not to post, but if the apathy is possibly related to your depression, I hope you'll talk to the doctor about it. I love hearing how you're doing. It makes me smile every time I see your little dogs' faces and you with your tongue sticking out.

    ¡Brazos y besos a tí también!

    ReplyDelete