I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm falling apart!

I had my sleep study on Wednesday night and by Thursday they called me to inform me that I stopped breathing 15x's an hour.  15 time and hour?!?! HOLY CRAP!  Well, that was very upsetting to me and then on Saturday I got more news!  It seems that my triglycrides are elevated and my good cholestrol isn't good enough.  Hun...I might not make it to 40!  So let's recap, this year I have gone on blood pressure medication, I have sleep apnea, my cholesterol is elevated and what else?  Oh yeah, I'm about to have a nervous breakdown!  Now, I've been overweight for a while but I've always been healthy.  Now it seems like I'm 2 steps from death!  I am on 4 different prescription medications, fish oil (blech) calcium, a multivitamin and I'm gonna have to get one of those sexy CPAP machines.  Who's jealous?  Well, if that isn't enough co-morbitities I don't know what qualifies.  They need to put a rush on my surgery, I might not make it till May 2010 at this rate!  I have a pain in my wrist but I dare not bring it up to my doctor...it might be arthiritis.  Say a prayer for me.  I need all I can get at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment