I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ready for the Weekend!

I am so ready for the weekend.  Alas I have to work on Friday night.  Yuck.  The extra money will come in handy but working on the weekend sucks.  I am currently working very hard to avoid fried food, sweets and increase my fruit/veggie intake.  We are having a Bday party at work tomorrow night at work so that will be a challenge.  Trying to remember my fish oil, Benefiber, drink more water.   I have not told the world about my decision to have lap band surgery but I am slowly telling people.  I still have to wait a bit for my surgery so I'm not in a huge hurry to let the world just stare at me while I'm still fat.  That's about it for now.  Eating my salad and enjoying it.  I also passed on the chocolate cake Yea me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment