I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rolling thru January

Well, January is almost halfway over and I am still plunking along.  I am not dieting because those don't work.  I am however making better food choices and so far I am doing really well, if I do say so myself.  I have given up sodas, coffee, sugar and in general junk food.  Not to say that I will never eat them again but for now I am abstaining and to be honest I am not really missing them.  I thought the cravings might be bad but not really.  Maybe I have made it thru the rough parts and it will be smooth sailing from here on out.  I hope.  I am getting closer and closer to getting my band and I am soooo excited.  I am 4 months into my 7 months with insurance.  I have my 5th month scheduled for February and that just makes it seem so much more real.   Well, lunch is over and time to get back to work. Hasta la vista!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet, I hope you don't mind my following your blog. I found you through your comment on Amy's "Once Upon A Time..." blog.

    I too have several co-morbidity's. I hope that your Sleep Apnea is only the Obstructive kind, which it sounds like it is, since they are prescribing you the C-Pap Machine. If this is the case, then you should be able to stop using it after you lose weight. As most people with Obstructive Sleep Apnea don't need the machines after they lose weight.

    Unfortunately, I have both Obstructive Sleep Apnea (which is getting better since I started to lose weight), & Central Sleep Apnea!! Which means that it is Neurologically caused & means that the Brain stops sending the signal (periodically) to breath. So I will always have to use my Bi-Pap Machine for the rest of my life, so I don't have a Stroke or Heart Attack! I wish it were different!

    Sorry that I went on about me. I am sure that you will be approved for the Surgery, especially since co-morbidity's are involved.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

    Debi: hawaiiboundbandster

    ReplyDelete