I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Well, we survived another year.  The girls and I missed the big peach drop (again) we were completely tuckered out and went to bed about 10pm.  Oh, well, I hope that's not an indication of what the new year holds for us.  I am so ready for my surgery.  I know I harp on this all the time but man, I am READY!  I am trying to make better food choices, drink more water and less soda or coffee, take my fiber and fish oil supplements and hard as it is exercise.  I would like to say it's a four letter word but it's actually eight letters so it must be really bad. (hee hee!) I took the girls for a walk and then I came home and did a yoga video that was actually doable!  It's called Just My Size Yoga with Meagan Garcia.  I love it!  Now if I can just stay motivated with this or some sort of exercise program.  Well, that is about all to report on for now.  I'm looking forward to 2010 and all that it will bring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment