I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stressed = dessert



Did you realized that stressed spelled backwards is dessert?  Am I the only one that finds this correlation ironic?  Well, another day is upon us and I am alone at work.  One co-worker leaves at 2am, one is out sick and my supervisor is out on a FMLA.  The phone keeps ringing with people calling just to worry me with things that they should be keeping up with themselves.  AAAGGG!!! Anywho, my work is piling up and I am getting further behind.  Why am sitting here blogging you ask?  Well, if they are gonna take an hour for my lunch then I am gonna sit here and look stupid for an hour.  On the bright side, I did make some good food choices today.  I had cheerios with blueberries and soy milk.  I juiced an apple, carrots, cherries, blueberries and an orange.  I ate low-fat chicken salad, a spinach salad with almonds, cherries, carrots and shredded cheese and yogurt for lunch and an orange and banana for snack.  Just in case you were wondering, blueberries don't juice very well in the juicer. They might work better in a blender or a commercial grade juicer but the Juiceman Jr, didn't do too much for them.  Well, lunch is now over and I must get back to work, the crazies are calling me.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I never even put the two words together like that!! But wow!

    ReplyDelete