I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Meeting with my surgeon!

Well ladies, I meet with my surgeon next Tuesday!  Whoo Hoo!! That puts me just one step closer to getting banded! I am so excited!  This has been such a journey and to almost see the light at end of the tunnel is exciting. Once, I'm banded I will have an entirely different journey and I am ready for that one to begin as well. 

I have been doing really well on my low carb diet.  Hamburger patties, greek yogurt, sugar free jello, cheese and of course my Atkins mocha latte shakes.  They really are the bomb! 

Hope everyone has a fabo day!
- Janet

4 comments:

  1. Wow Aunt Janet!! This is such an exciting time for you!! I can't wait to welcome you into the club!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday is right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my butt in gear with my pre-op diet. I think I have "last dinner" syndrome and have been eating too much. Good for you on doing so well.

    ReplyDelete