I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday

Well, Tuesday is my last day of solid food.  Hmmm...when you look at it like that it sounds kinda bad.  Wednesday and Thursday I am on a liquid diet. Protein shakes, chicken broth....and water.  I am so excited! Only because that means I am that much closer!  Yahoo!  Any pointers from veteran bandsters?  I am open to suggestions, tips, pointers any kind of help at all! 

I can hardly believe that Friday I will be an official bandster!  This has been such a long journey.  It started way back in August 2009 with my first informational session.  It has been almost a year and I know that all my hard work thus far will be worth it.  I am looking forward to sharing the next leg of my journey with you guys and learning all you have to share.  I know I need to take some pre-op pics but gosh I really hate having my picture taken.  It will be a great comparison down the road but blech, right now it stinks. 

Well, my jello is calling my name and my lunch is almost over.  One more day of solid food.  Any ideas for my "last meal"?

1 comment:

  1. I made the round of "last meals" at my favorite restaurants during the week or so before my surgery. I've eaten at almost all of those places since so there really is no such thing as a last meal.

    You are almost there! Yea!

    ReplyDelete