I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bandster Hell

That's right!  I am in bandster hell.  I have been eating like a pig!  I am afraid to get on the scale.  I have been too ashamed to post anything.  What was I gonna say?  Hello fellow bandsters I am up 3 pounds because I have been eating everything in sight.  Not just everything in sight but I have even gone out looking for food!  Let's just say that the Haagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter is really good.  I have had no restriction, none.  Bandster hell is real.  I believe, I believe.  Tomorrow I will have my first fill, PTL!  I am so excited!  Hopefully the scale will start moving back down. 

Janet

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're having a rough time of it, but just remember that the time before your first fill is a recovery time, not a weight loss time. Also you currently have a lap-band that is not yet functioning in the way it was intended so the only thing working is YOU. And if we were good at dieting, we wouldn't need the lap-band to start with, right?

    So you are officially pardoned! Go forth and vow to make some small changes (i.e. stop eating sliders like ice cream more than once a week, exercise regularily, try to eat only when you are hungry and stop eating when you are full, protein first). You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pardon! My doctor was pleased. I was down 18 pounds from my highest weight so that was good. I am now on program! Out with the yogurt and in with the protein!

    ReplyDelete