I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WhOoT wHoOT!!

The Night Owls, that's the name of our team for Team Lean.  I am on a team with 2 other ladies, and 1 guy.  It should be good.  I am excited.  I didn't think that I could participate since I had a band but they gave me the A-Ok today.  So, I'm on a team and ready to get started.  On the weight loss front I am down 6 pounds, pretty good stuff.  I'm proud, I know that I just got a fill last week but I swear I think I'm ready for another.  I honestly can't tell a difference.  Well, that's not completely true.  I can only eat so much but then I'm hungry again in 2-3 hours.  Like yesterday, I had 1 egg and 1 piece of sauage and I was full.  Next thing you know I'm hungry again.  That means I need a fill right?  Please advise me, I need your feed back folks.
-Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment