I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fill and Vitamins

Well, I got my first fill and some vitamins.  Everyting went as expected.  I can't complain, the needle was kinda scary looking but it really didn't hurt at all.  My appointment was at 9:30 and I didn't get out of the office until 11:00.  I don't know what took so long.  I was so tired I almost fell alseep on the table...I think I might have dozed off for a minute. Anywho, I drank water and am on liquids until tomorrow.  So far everything is going good.  I can drink fluids and eat yogurt.  So, all is well.  Now to really start rockin that band! I got the Bariatric Advantage Chewable Vitamins in Watermelon, they are ok, does anyone else out there in blogger world take them?  I also got the Calicum Chews in Raspberry, they taste ok.  Well, keep on keeping on!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment