I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I just wanted to say THANKS you guys for talking me through my little pity party/rant last week.  I have been working super hard to make good food choices.  My doc says that we should eat "meats & greens" meaning that we should eat our chunky meat first and then eat our healthy veggie.  If we are just dying then we can have a few bites of the red velvet cake with cream cheese icing.  We should be full by the time we get to the cake so a few bites won't hurt.  So far so good. The scale has moved down and it looks like I have recovered from Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. But, like my doc said, these holidays will pop up every year and I have to have a plan.  I digress, Thanks again to everyone that posted a comment or shot me an email.  I really appreciate it.  I don't really do resolutions any more but I think I should probably blog with a bit more consistency this year.  I seem to make better choices when I do.  Hmm...accountability maybe?  Anywho, have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're not already blogging about your plan for NEXT year!

    ReplyDelete