I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well, fellow bloggers not much is going on weight loss wise.  I may 207 this morning and the next day I'm at 210.  Sigh.  Must drink more water.  Must exercise.  Have I told you lately just how much I hate to exercise? I hate the whole thing.  Getting dressed, sweating and then having to take a shower afterwards.  Yuck.    Nothing about it appeals to me and where the heck is this "high" that people talk about?  I haven't gotten any higher than the front step on my house.  It is like it never ends, I can get on the treadmill and I am certain that 20 minutes have passed and I am almost finished but alas, 7 minutes have passed and I am sick to death of the treadmill.  I don't enjoy walking or running and not actually going anywhere.  Am I the only one?  I dislike DVD's too.  My four legged babies simply do not understand what mommy is doing and why she keeps yelling at them for trying to help her.  Floor work just encourages the little darlings to race up to my face and smother me with puppy kisses.  Am I that lazy or is it something more?  Hmm....I'll have to give it some thought.  Maybe I'll think about it while I'm on the treadmill. Sure, I'll contemplate it while on the treadmill.  I'll get to back you guys and let you know what I come up with. 

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone, but you can change how you feel about it! You have to tell yourself that you enjoy it. And when your on the treadmill, think of off the good things your doing for yourself. after a while you'll actually start to believe yourself, and you really will enjoy it. Or maybe you could try walking outside, maybe that is more enjoyable? just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weighing every day would make me crazy (ier)!

    I love the image of your fur babies licking you when you try to exercise. So sweet (and annoying)!

    I believe that we should only do exercise that we enjoy. I walk for 30 minutes a day outside with my dog and ridge my bike about 15 miles a week. I also use free weights when I watch TV a couple of times a week. I avoid gym work outs because I just don't like them much. And exercise DVDs.

    ReplyDelete