I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Introducing Aunt Janet

Let me introduce myself.  My name isn't really important so I'm just going to go by one of my nick names, Aunt Janet.  In reality I have no brothers or sisters so therefore I have no true nephews or nieces.  I was married at one time and had two nieces by marriage but I am since divorced.  I think I miss the nieces most of all, no offense ex-hubby but there is a reason we aren't still married.  Anyway, a bit about myself but not too terribly much in case someone out there is a stalker or would seek to steal my identity (take my credit card bill please!)  I am less than or equal to 40 years of age and we shall leave it at that.  I am divorced as I mentioned earlier and have been for the past 5 years.  I live alone and I have to admit that I love it.  I grew up as an only child and I guess I have over the years learned to entertain myself and be content with my own company.  I like hanging out with my friends on occasion but I have a routine and I don't much like to stray from it.  Some people may call me boring but I like to call it stable and dependable.  Let's see what else?   Oh, I am adopted and have no idea who my biological parents are if I even want to know.  It really depends on my mood as to my answer.  Well...I guess that's a little bit about me.  I'll introduce my dogs next time.  Your gonna love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment