I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The folks have arrived

Well, the parents arrived today with my 10 year old cousin in tow.  My dogs were ecstactic to see grandma and grandpa!  Sassy actually ran to my dad.  The last time they were here Sassy was a bit timid of grandpa but warmed up to him as the visit progressed.  Maggie was so excited that she wet herself!  Can you tell that we don't get much company?  My cousin, Victoria,  loves animals and especially loves Sassy.  Sassy likes to be picked up and carried.  Maggie...not so much.  I am a wee bit discouraged right now.  I am so ready for my surgery that I can barely stand it!  I still have about 5 months left to go.  I am very greatful that my insurance covers the lapband at 90% but man I am so ready to get started.  I am going on a cruise in May and would love to have my surgery and be down some before my surgery but I doubt that will happen.  My goal is to have my surgery in June.  May would be fantastic but reality says June is more likely.  Oh well, we shall see.  I might just chunk this blog until closer time for my surgery.  Although I do enjoy reading the sucessess of everyone else.  Oh well it is time to get back to work.  Have a great Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment