I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not so good

Well I had my second visit to my PCP on Monday.  I wish it had gone better than it did but alas I was up 2lbs.  Luckily I have a doctor with some sensitivity.  We discussed the evils of white bread, flour, potatoes and sugar.  We also discussed exercise, I still think that it's a four letter word.  But maybe when I can get a few pounds off of me it will be easier and a bit more enjoyable.  I am so tired all the time and I have no energy whatsoever.  I work nights and sleep during the day but I have been doing that for over 4 years now so one would think that I am used to it.  I wish I didn't have to go through this 7 months of visiting my doctor.  I am ready to get going with this!  I guess I will just have to tie a knot and hang on to the end.  Thanksgiving is coming up and parents are coming for a visit.  We are going to a friends house which is good, no leftovers hanging around.  Well, I guess that's about it for now...yep that's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment