I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Promotion!

Yes, I got a promotion!  Effective Monday I will be the Night Shift HR Manager at our facility.  I am so excited!  This has been a fabo week!  I have my surgery Friday and I got the news about my promotion on Wednesday.  It has been a banner week guys, a banner week!  You may send balloon or flowers to me at Flowers hospital in Dothan, AL on Friday to congratulate me on my surgery and my promotion.  Yahoo for me!!!  God has truly blesed my life and I am truly greatful! 

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting. I'll be a week behind you so will be hanging on to your every word on how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and duh - Congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo this has been the best week of 2010! I can't imagine it getting any better than this for the year!

    ReplyDelete