I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All I ever want to...


Yes ladies and gentlemen (if there are any out there) it is almost time for vacation! Whoo Hoo! I am going on my first cruise ever and it can't get here fast enough.  I am on the count down.  When I get back from my cruise I meet with the surgeon and then bada boom bada bing I'll be hopping on the table for my band!  I haven't decided on a name yet.  I am taking suggestions.  I have my upcoming cruise, start my low carb diet (blech) and then I am on my way! I'm thinking July for my surgery date.  So, good luck everyone!  Soon, I'll be able to say good luck fellow bandsters!!


Janet

4 comments:

  1. July is so close!! Enjoy your cruise! They are the best vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of the cruise. You are going to have a blast. Hopefully we'll be getting banded close together. I expect a July date too.

    ReplyDelete