I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Monday, May 17, 2010

APPROVED

Yes Folks that's right! I got word today from my doctor that I have been Approved for the Lap Band!  I am sooo excited.  I haven't even called my parents!  I had to let you guys know first.  You guys have been a wealth of knowledge, info, and support and I wanted you to be the first to know!  Thanks so much for listening to me moan and groan about having to wait for mine.  I have learned so much during these past 7 months but now...I am ready.  Now, tomorrow I start harassing the staff about my surgery date, hee hee!  Just kidding.  I am going on a cruise the week of Memorial Day and who am I kidding?  I am not going to be low carbing or shaking it that week.  I'll start harassing them when I get back.  Whoopie!  I'm almost a bandster!!!

Have a Great day! Janet

2 comments:

  1. A cruise and approval! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bonnie!!

    I love cruises!

    Congrats on finally getting the approval!!

    ReplyDelete