I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Monday, May 31, 2010

It's HERE!

Oh Praise the Lord!  The day has finally arrived!  We are in Tampa and are waiting for the bus to take us to the port to board the Inspiration from Carnival.  I am so excited!  My mother is a nervous wreck, my dad is nervous but refuses to admit it.  I can't wait!  I am soo ready for some fun and sun away from work, cell phones, computers, internet and communication in general.  I would like you guys to say a prayer that we have good weather and no problem with the oil spill in the gulf.  I have faith that we will have a wonderful time and nothing can change that.  I wish all you guys were going with me!  It is going to be a blast!  I'll let you know how it goes when I return. 
Have a great week!  Happy Memorial Day!

Janet

3 comments: