I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Say a Prayer for me!

 Well, I have completed all my steps for my lap band. Now it is up to BCBS of AL to approve my surgery.  The wait is on.  I wonder how long it will take? The weight loss center is gonna hate me, I know I'm gonna start calling on Monday to find out the status.  Maybe I'll wait at least a week and then start harassing them.  I'm not sure.  Well, hopefully very soon, I will have a surgery date and then I get on with it!  This has been such a long journey thus far and I am ready to get the train moving! I mean come on, 7 months with the PCP plus the time I put in researching before I even started with the insurance is well over a year I have been working on this procedure.  I am ready to get banded and start seeing some results!  Well, I guess I'll just have to hang in there a bit longer until the good folks at BCBS decide it will be more beneficial and cost effective for me to have this procedure than to keep going to the doctor and getting prescriptions for high blood pressure, and the other diseases that are sure to follow.  I hope they decide sooner rather than later.  I am too excited.  Say a prayer!


Have a Great day! Janet

1 comment:

  1. You're getting to the home stretch. I'll say a little prayer for a speedy authorization.

    ReplyDelete