I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

38 Pounds!
Yep, 38 pounds gone forever!  I am kicking butt and taking names this week!  I got a fill last week and man has it made a difference!  I am down about 7 pounds in a week!  I know that this will not continue but boy does it come in handy for Team Lean this week!  I am almost to the 40# mark.  I need a 40# reward, I was thinking about at 50# getting an hour long massage for myself, but if things go according to plan...I might get a house for 50#!  Hmm...that really ups the bar for 75# and goal doesn't it? 
Well, on the housing front.  I called the mortgage lender at 8:30 this morning like we agreed on Sunday.  I got voicemail, blech.  I left my name, number and said remember me?  We met at church Sunday.  No response.  One hour passes, two hours pass, four hours pass.  I figure I'll call back to make sure she got the message.  I got voicemail again with a new message.  "Thanks for calling!  Today is Monday, October 11 and the office is closed for the holiday."  Closed for the holiday?  Are you serious?  This isn't a bank, this isn't the post office, heck she isn't even a government employee.  By the way, didn't we just discuss me calling you on Sunday?  Did you just discover that Monday was a federal holiday and decide to jump on the bandwagon?  Agghhh!!!!  Now I have to call again on Tuesday.  Wish me luck!
By the way, Happy Freaking Columbus Day.
-janet

1 comment: