I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's the big 4-0 for me!

You read it right baby!  40 pounds gone forever! Yahoo!  On another smiley face note, I am calling the realtor Thursday to make an offer.  I will keep you guys posted.  Wish me luck!  Here's some pics of the house.

The front.

The back.
The living room.
 
 
Master bedroom, don't you love the built-ins?
The dining room.
Those are some of the highlights.  I love that it has wood floors throughout.  I hate carpet, it is the enemy, especially with 2 dogs.  The house was built in 1946 and it oozes with character and charm. 
 
OK, I'll shut up about the house.  I LOST 40 POUNDS!!! They say turning 40 is hard, my b-day is in January and I will be 40.  I can't say that I agree.  39 has been AWESOME!  I am only looking for more good things to come!!! 
 
Sorry the pics the really huge and takeover the screen, I was having issues.
 
Anywho, have a great day!!
-Janet

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 40lbs gone! The house is cute -- love the built-ins and the floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Those 40lbs will never be seen again! I love the house, but I am biased. It looks a lot like mine on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on the -40! I am almost there myself!

    Good luck on the house offer...I wish I was there, I could be your realtor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the built in stuff in the master bedroom! What a great little house...I love the fact that it was built in the 40s too. It's like a blank canvas and you get to make it your own!

    Congrats on your 40lb loss! Gone forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 40 pound loss!!

    Very charming house! I hope they accept your offer!

    ReplyDelete