I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cross my Heart it's the truth!

Yep!  Crossed my legs today and I didn't lose circulation.  I call that a NSV my friends.  I can't even remember the last time I was able to cross my legs with any comfort.  Progress my friends I am finally making progress!  I am so happy! 
On the new home front, I made my offer and now I am just waiting to see if they will accept it or give me a counter offer.  Wish me luck!
Well, I hope that everyone has a fabo weekend.  I am working so think of me while you guys are out having fun remember me slaving away at my desk.
Hugs to all!
-janet

1 comment:

  1. I too have been noticing the crossing my legs without any problems. Even on a plane!!! It's those little NSV things that get us excited.

    ReplyDelete