I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gone Like Yesterday!

Oh yes baby! 24 pounds gone forever! I even got my first compliment!  Oooo girl, you gonna be lookin like a beanpole soon!  Ok, while that is a gross overstatement I do appreciate the thought behind it.  I also discovered today that two of the already thin parts of my body are losing weight.  Yes, my hands and my feet.  My leather sandles seem much larger today than they were a few weeks ago when I wore then and my watch definately need some links taken out or it is going to fall off my wrist.  Why am I losing weight in these places Lord?  I already have thin wrists and feet!  Why can't I lose a chin or two?  I have more chins than China Town and yet they are still here, mocking me!  Anywho, I am thrilled to be 24 pounds down.  I am wearing an outfit tonight that I can tell I have lost weight in, the last time I wore it, it would cling to my pooch.  Tonight...not so much.  On a side note, I have several African American co-workers that I absolutely love!  We were talking about my surgery and about losing weight and I told them that I was going to be the Skinny White Bitch in HR.  It is now a running joke in the office.  I have to say, so far I LOVE my band,  I think I will name her Shasta.  One, I love Shasta Daisies, two, my nurse after surgery was named Shasta what a cool name, and three what a refreshing drink!  So everyone, Welcome Shasta, my 10cc Lapband. 

Have a great day! Janet & Shasta!

1 comment: