I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it a full moon?

I believe that there is a full moon in Georgia.  I work night shift in HR and some nights especially if there is a full moon the folks in the plant act crazy.  I believe that tonight there is a full moon.  Lots of crazy stuff going on and it makes me crazy. 

On the weight loss page, so far I think I am doing pretty good.  On Friday, at my 1 week post-op I ws down 3 lbs.  I am pleased with my progress so far.  The weight didn't come on in 3 or 4 months so I don't expect to lose it that quickly either.   I am doing pretty good.  I am eating my protein first and then having my veggie.  I haven't been seduced by any sweets...yet.  I am however having a hard time getting my water down.  I think about drinking my water at meal time.  I have done really well not drinking with my meals and it isn't impossible but it does take some getting used to doing.  I am working on my grocery list for next week and I am a horrible meal planner.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm thinking easy, quick and if it lasts all week even better! 

Well, that's about it for now.  Weight loss-good, new job-good, life-good.  What more could a girl ask for?
I hope you guys have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so well! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just figuring the band out myself, so can't give you any great meal ideas. There is one I copied from somebody recently, so you've already seen it.

    It is one foil pouch of tuna
    1/2 a mushed avocado tad of mayo
    1/4 cup of low fat cottage cheese
    w/ 2 slices of low fat mozzarella cheese (used liked bread)

    ReplyDelete