I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just call me Oscar

Have you ever just woke up cranky?  Well, I did today.  I don't know why but I am so grouchy.  My dogs are getting on my nerves and if you know me that takes a lot.  I am dog sitting for my best friend so in addition to my 2 adorable pooches I have a guest.  The dogs get along great, until I decide to sit on the sofa.  Everybody wants to sit next to me.  While I have plenty of lap space available, I just got my band last week and a hernia repair so I am still quite a bit sore.  Sadly, the puppies do not understand that hurts when they want to walk all over me in order to "get comfortable".  They also don't realize that I need two hands in order to type more effeciently.  Oh well, they love me unconditionally and I love them too. 
I am also ticked off because for some reason the letter v on my laptop wants to stick.  I have to really press in order for it to work.  Any thoughts? 
On a positive note, my new job is going fabo.  I am training my replacement right now and thankfully she is picking everything up really quickly.  I got my first checkstub yesterday under my new pay rate.  Unfortunately, the check was wrong.  They paid me 40 hours at salary and 40 hours at my old rate.  I wish I made that kind of money for one week.  Oh well, it will be corrected. 

On the bright side, My budget is going up and my weight is going down!  Now that's how I roll! 

1 comment: