I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Friday, July 9, 2010

PTL It is Friday


This has been the longest week ever!  I am so thankful that it is almost over!  I feel like I have been hit by a Mac truck and left on the side of the road.  I am bruised from my banding, I am sore from the hernia repair, I have bruises all over my stomach from the Lovenox injections and today I fell.  Yes, folks I walked out into the yard and slipped in the wet grass and went splat all over the property.  I know that the neighbors were on their screened in front porch secretly watching the fat lady writhe in pain on the lawn.  All I could think was that I had landed in a fire ant bed and I had to get up and out of the way before they starting biting!  So now,  I have a swollen ankle and walk with a limp.  I can't laugh because my side hurts.  I was 6 days without a poop so I took some Milk of Magnesia and now I can't stay out of the bathroom.  I am truly a sight.  I hobble like mad with a limp to bathroom.  I am glad it's Friday. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh jeez. I'm sorry! I hope you start to feel better, nows the time to catch up on trashy tv!

    ReplyDelete