I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm Finally A Bandster!

I am proud to announce that I was banded Friday, July 2, 2010.  I receied a LapBand AP Standard 10cc band.  I also receied a hiatial hernia repair that landed me a night in the hospital.  Imagine my surprise when I woke up in a room trying to figure out why.  No problems, my doctor just felt that because I had the hernia repair and lived 2 hours away it would be best to stay the night.  No biggie.  I have been doing really well so far.  My pain is manageable with meds of course.  My biggest complaint is gas in the shoulder/back.  You guys weren't kidding, that stuff is ruff!  I belive that I am through the worst right now and only have good things coming.  I'll keep you posted.  It is med time.  Have a great 4th of July! 
Janet

7 comments:

  1. Welcome, newest bandster. Hope all goes well for you. Remember to drink lots of water and walk around to move that gas out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm freaking out about my surgery on Friday. Will be sooooo glad when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Janet, I just came across your post title and realized that I missed your post!! Your blog is one of the ones that I can't read the post content or the comments made to you.

    But I would love to say..."Welcome to the Sisterhood/Brotherhood of the Bandster's"!! Hope you recover quickly so you can start on your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS BANDER!! Feel better soon...walk, walk, walk, and sip, sip, sip! A heating pad helps too!

    ReplyDelete