I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I was feeling kinda blue today so I thought of my favorite happy flower and felt it necessary to share with all of you, the shasta daisy.  I mean look at it, doesn't it just scream happy?  To me it represents beauty and simiplicity all in one.  Awww, happy daisy.  I like daisy's so much I named my best friend's dog Daisy.  Yes, I named someone else's dog.  Long story short, Daisy showed last March actually it was one year ago today.  Anywho, Daisy showed up last March hungry, lonely, flea infested and pregnant.  I told my friend isn't she too cute? She is such a sweet dog if you can't take her I will.  (I have this thing with rescuing abandoned animals.)  Well, I started calling her Daisy and well, it stuck.  She delivered 4 beautiful puppies on March 10, 2009 and one came to live with me. Sassy. We will celebrate her first birthday the 10th.  Well, not much is going on here today just wanted to share a happy flower and a short story with you guys.  Have a great Tuesday!  It's almost humpday!  Humpday...now that is one word that just sounds wrong. 

2 comments:

  1. Well your picture cheered me up so hopefully it did the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daisies as well Cute story about puppyy....

    ReplyDelete