I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome new followers!

I just wanted to give a shout out to all my new followers!  I can't believe that eleven people actually read what I write!  I feel like Patrica Cornwell or Nora Roberts.  Now if I could only get the royalities... any takers?  But alas I digress.  Well, Girl Scout Cookie season is here and I am proud to say that I refrained from ordering a single box.  I was however given a box.  Now what are you gonna do when somebody just gives you a box of Girl Scout cookies?  Seriously?  Not eat them?  Now that's just rude.  Anyway I did share them so it wasn't all bad right?  Anyway it's done.  So that's it for the day, again welcome newbies and good luck on your own personal journey!

2 comments:

  1. I love Nora Roberts! How about donating the cookies to the food bank? Sharing sounds good too. Our cookies haven't arrived here in Canada yet. Maybe in April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12! ;-)

    Love the blog! Can't wait to watch you progress and read more. D*mn GS Cookies! -BG

    I'm Here:
    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete