I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I love tuna.

Alright, there I said it. I love tuna.  What of it? So what if I choose to eat tuna fish every single day of my life.  It's my life.  I mean I do eat the tuna in water, it's not like I choose the kind in oil. Blech. I do have to say that I have the greatest co-workers ever!  They tolerate my smelly tuna everyday and never complain.  What troopers they are.  I'm not really sure when I came to love tuna so much, I honestly believe it is the desk where I sit.  The girl before me ate tuna most days as well.  I wonder if the desk is wired to encourage tuna eating...something to think about.  Anyway, not much going on with the band.  Just waiting to get mine. Time is passing and I am trying to make better food choices but today a co-worker brought us chocolate.  When it comes to chocolate, I am the weakest link...goodbye!

Have a Great day!
Janet

4 comments:

  1. I love Tuna too. The funny thing is....it is the ONLY Fish or Seafood that I will touch!!

    Now, Stay Away From The Chocolate!!! Now repeat this to me too, and we'll call it even!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart tuna! Its a great source of protein!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a vegetarian for 17 years and do not eat meat or fish, but back when I was a carnivore, tuna was the only seafood I would touch. Of course it had to have lots of mayonaise in it to make it palatable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you do anything special to the tuna to make it so wonderful? Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I try to track all the blogs I'm following pretty regularly, but sometimes I miss one for a few posts. Not sure how that happens. Love your new format, by the way. I just changed mine too.

    ReplyDelete