I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Monday, Monday...

I am loving me some black grapes these days!  I came across them at Walmart this weekend and I am Loving them!  They are so much better than the green grapes.  I am telling you, if you haven't tried them give 'em a whirl.  They are fabo.  Well, I am one step closer to my surgery.  I made my last dr appointment.  My last visit with my regular dr will be...drumroll please...Thursday, April 15! Tax day!  Whoopie! I am sooo excited.  The week before I am going to my support group and hopefully I can set up an appointment with the nutritionalist and see what else I have to do before LB Day.  I can't wait!  I am reading everyone else's blog about restiction and pbing and I want make comments too.  I feel like the fat kid on the playground that wants to play but nobody will let me be on their team.  I'm having flashbacks!  Somebody pick me! Pick me!  I know I'm an easy target for dodgeball but please!  Don't leave me on the sideline with the dorks!  Wait does that make me a dork as well?  Oh no! Am I the fat dorky kid?  I think I'm gonna go eat some grapes.  That's all I can handle today.  I think I made progress dealing with my food/weight issues, don't ya think?  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. lol. Awe, I know how you feel. We will get there too, but its hard not to want to join in now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come play! We'd love to have you on the team.

    ReplyDelete