I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thanks!


Thanks for all the words of encouragement!  I know that I am closer today than I was yesterday but it is taking sooo long!  I feel like a kid on a long car trip that keeps asking "are we there yet?"  I just have to keep plugging along and know that my day is coming and it will be soon.  I am hoping for May.  Late April would be fantastic but I suppose May is more realistic.  I still have to go to a support meeting and I am hoping to catch one next week.  My support meeting and my last two dr visits! Hooray!  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel Whoopie!  I suppose I should get back to work.  Thanks again to everyone who posted a comment to encourage me yesterday, I needed a good boost.  Have a great day everyone! TTFN!
-Janet

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your journey. I will be following it and supporting you along. You were one of my first followers but I couldnt find your blog.Now I have. I have been banded just over a week ago and it is the best thing I have done in my life. It is long to wait but I promise you it will be all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it seems like the pre-trip will never end. But it does. I also think this is your time for figuring out a lot of things and preparing mentally. I found the blogging helps. My reply for you to "are we there yet". Almost. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like it takes forever because we want it so bad! I'm totally impatient so I know how you feel.

    Good luck, looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that I left so many messages yesterday! I didn't realize until the last comment I posted, that it said it would be visible after approval!!

    Which is why I thought the comments were not posting. Most of us don't have it setup for approval first, and we can see right away that our comment took! So I am sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Debi - sorry for the multiple comments yesterday. I'm right there with you in the car asking "are we there yet?"

    ReplyDelete