I love Daisys!

Here's How I'm Doing!

Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF!


It's Friday! Hip Hip Hooray!  I am so excited! This has been the week from outerspace.  I have been  so stressed and not sleeping well.  My eating habits have gone from bad to worse and the treadmill has collected dust this week.  I think I might do a colon cleanse this weekend to get things "moving" in the right direction.  Ya'll say a prayer for me.  Yes I said ya'll, in case you forgot I am from the south.  Georgia to be exact, we are purty dern southern down here in the small country town I call home.  Well, today is the day.  I make my appointment for my last doctors visit to wrap up my 7 months of "medically supervised" weight loss.  I have been up and down the whole time.  I didn't try too terribly hard if I'm honest.  I was afraid I might loose too much weight and then not be eligible for surgery.  (Looking back I doubt I was in danger of that happening.)  Anywho, it is what it is.  I am almost there!  I promise that once I get banded my blog will be much more interesting.  At least I hope it will.  I really enjoy blogging, I believe that it will help to keep me accountable.  Well, lunch is over and I gotta run!  In case you haven't figured it out, I work nights so my lunch is in the middle of the night, most of you are snug in bed, dreaming sweet dreams.  Well, I hope everyone has a super-duper weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Now I hear the accent :-) Missed it in your other posts. Hope all goes well with the doc. You might want to try Benefibre which is recommended to keep us moving after banding. Just to make a suggestion-if you want more followers, just keep posting on other blogs and leave your blog address. That way others see you and join the support network. I have found this blogger world to be fantastic.

    Oh and I love the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until my medically supervised period is over. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete